You need to generate cost-effective quality leads to grow your business. A successful lead generation engine is what keeps the funnel full of sales prospects.
You are probably thinking that building organic web traffic is a time-consuming effort and instead of hiring marketers, training them and doing experimental campaigns, you want to find lead generation companies that can quickly produce.
You think you should be searching for a company that has the:
- “best database”
- “most up-to-date information” on decision-makers across industries?
- Ability to attract leads that convert?
But be aware that bad data will frustrate your sales team. What differentiates lead generation companies is their methodology and your accessibility to that data. Not many lead generation companies will tell you how they maintain the best data.
Buying your data from a company that collects, buys and sells data is a risky proposition. Their main goal is to profitably sell you “their” data, then move onto the next company.
Instead of looking for a short-term gain, you should really be looking for an Inbound Marketing Agency for your long-term lead gen.
One that will do:
- Keyword analysis
- Generate all of your content around the most relevant keywords with the highest organic traffic
- Create impossible to refuse offers that will compel prospects to exchange their contact info for it
The benefits are:
- The main goal is to profitably grow your business
- You know how the data was collected and own it
- Your competition can’t buy it
There can be a lot of moving parts in any lead generation campaign and often times it’s difficult to know which parts need the fine-tuning.
We believe that the more you know about Inbound Marketing, the more we can help you achieve all of your lead generation goals. Empower yourself by accepting our free ebook that covers 30 tips that have been proven to work by:
- 7 years of testing
- Actively used by our 8,000+ customers
- Have generated more than 9.8 million annual leads.
We will cover the following topics:
- Mechanics of lead generation
- The 30 greatest tips, tricks, and ideas
- Content and offers
- Landing pages